top of page
La Petite Reine Brie and Camembert are the uncontested stars of any cheese platter. Follow this how-to guide to create the perfect cheeseboard featuring La Petite Reine.
1. Start with your platter. Most cheese platters are assembled on a wooden or slate tray, but any tray will do.
2. Cut large slices of La Petite Reine Brie or Camembert, pick and choose, or include them both! If you want to include other types of cheese to accompany La Petite Reine on your cheeseboard, popular options are slices of cheddar and blue cheese.
3. Add some cured meats. Prosciutto, salami, chorizo, pepperoni, and sopressata are some popular options.
4. Add some sweet fruit to balance out all of the salt: fresh or dried fruits, candied nuts, preserves, honey, fruit spreads or dark chocolate.
5. Include a variety of crackers or crusty bread.
6. Garnish with fresh herbs or edible flowers.
bottom of page